Davis Award for Productivity
Awarded to state employees and work units whose work significantly and measurably increases productivity and promotes innovation to improve the delivery of state services and save money for Florida taxpayers and businesses.
- 2008 - Winner for Pandemic Planning at FSU
Florida State University Innovator Awards
Awarded by the FSU Office of Research and the FSU Research Foundation
- 2007 - Tabletop Exercise System Technology (TEST) version 6
- 2006 - Tabletop Exercise System Technology (TEST) version 2
and DHROnline 'C2C International '
- 2005 - Disaster Housing Resource (DHROnline)
International Association of Emergency Managers (IAEM):
- 2005 - First Place, Media Award
The Florida Department of Health and the Center for Disaster Risk Policy, for the 2004 Bioshield Documentary
- 2007- Second Place, Technology & Innovation Award
The Florida Department of Health and the Center for Disaster Risk Policy, for its 2006 Influenza Control Exercise/Tabletop Exercise System Technology (ICE/TEST).
NACCHO Model Practice Award
Tuffley, Christopher. (2007, August 29). A pandemic flu how-to. The News-Sun, pp.1A, A6.
CBS Nightly News - Pandemic Preparedness, March 2006:
Pandemic Preparedness in Georgia, March 2006:
Jacksonville prepared for pandemic, March 2006:
Florida State University Pandemic Preparedness, April 2006: